- Tall Guns has been awarded the right to use the By Colorado logo by the byColorado licensing program. This signifies companies that are based, design their products and make their products in Colorado. (10/2014)
- Colorado West Firearms Institute has joined the Tall Guns network Affiliated Independent Instructors licensing our Colorado Handgun Permit course program serving Colorado West from the Grand Junction area. (10/2014).
- Tall Guns announces a price reduction in its combined Colorado and Utah CCW/CFP Course. The new price is $99.95 for both highly valuable permit course. (08/2014)
- Tall Guns now offers certification training for security officers in firearm, baton, handcuff, Taser and OC Spray. (05/2014)
- Tall Guns is actively instructing courses at this time (June 2020).
- To support the ongoing efforts to control COVID-19, Tall Guns will be limiting class sizes to eight (8) persons. (16 Mar 2020).
- Tall Guns is certified as the only TASER certified civilian training academy location in Colorado (10/2012)
Wyoming Concealed Carry Course
Our Wyoming concealed carry license course meets and exceeds the requirements of Wyoming state regulations and legislation mandate.This is not an NRA course. This course is scheduled for 4.5 hours but could be longer depending upon questions and extended subjects.
While Wyoming is a constitutional carry state, for a Wyoming resident to carry concealed outside of Wyoming they MUST posess a Wyoming Concealed Handgun Permit.
This course is designed around the student whom has previous handgun handling experience, you do not have to be an expert marksman just know how to use a handgun.. During the course of the class we will work with the student to assure that the fundamental firearms handling and safety knowledge exist.
We will teach the student the necessary topics and techniques required by Wyoming state statutes in order to apply for and hopefully be approved for the privilege to possess a Wyoming concealed weapons permit.
The course curriculum includes but is not limited to the following:
- OODA Loop Concept Overview
- How a pistol and revolver function
- Ammunition function, identification and self-defense choices
- Holstering options
- Cleaning, inspection and storage
- Issues of Liability
- Escalation of force
- Law Enforcement Interaction Guidance
Wyoming Laws and Regulations:
- Concealed Carry Related
- Justification of Use of Force
- Castle Doctrine
- and much more...
- Application and Issuance Process and Regulations
- Federal Firearms Regulations for the CCW Permitee
- State Reciprocity
By the end of the course the student will have received:
- a certificate of course completion
all the course materials:
- course workbook over 31 pages of material
- application checklist
- reference materials from various manufacturer
Within 5 days of the class completion you will receive:
- discount offerings for other Tall Guns services
- addition to the Tall Guns License Renewal Reminder system.