- Tall Guns has been awarded the right to use the By Colorado logo by the byColorado licensing program. This signifies companies that are based, design their products and make their products in Colorado. (10/2014)
- Colorado West Firearms Institute has joined the Tall Guns network Affiliated Independent Instructors licensing our Colorado Handgun Permit course program serving Colorado West from the Grand Junction area. (10/2014).
- Tall Guns announces a price reduction in its combined Colorado and Utah CCW/CFP Course. The new price is $99.95 for both highly valuable permit course. (08/2014)
- ODIN Defensive Training has joined the Tall Guns Independent Affiliated Instructor team providing training in various locations (04/2014).
- Tall Guns now offers certification training for security officers in firearm, baton, handcuff, Taser and OC Spray. (05/2014)
- Rocky Mt. Firearms Safety has joined the Tall Guns Independent Affiliated Instructor team based in Colorado Springs (05/2014)
- Short Guns LLC and Protection LLC have joined the Tall Guns Independent Affiliated Instructor program (10/2013).
- West Virginia has just announced reciprocity with the state of Colorado.(08/22/2013)
- Tall Guns has earned the distinction as a Davidson's Gallery of Guns Gold dealer. (10/2012)
- Tall Guns is certified as the only TASER certified civilian training academy location in Colorado (10/2012)
NRA Metallic Cartridge Reloading
The NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course teaches beginning reloaders the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to safely reload metallic cartridges.
This course is eight hours in length and is conducted in a classroom.
Each student is taught:
- reloading safety;
- center-fire cartridge components;
- using the reloading manual and reloading data;
- and the metallic cartridge reloading process.
- the NRA Guide to Reloading handbook,
- the Basic Reloading Student Exam,
- a course completion certificate,
- NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure,
- a Basic Firearm Training Program brochure,
- an Instructor Application/Course Evaluation form,
- and a Lesson Plan.