- Tall Guns has been awarded the right to use the By Colorado logo by the byColorado licensing program. This signifies companies that are based, design their products and make their products in Colorado. (10/2014)
- Colorado West Firearms Institute has joined the Tall Guns network Affiliated Independent Instructors licensing our Colorado Handgun Permit course program serving Colorado West from the Grand Junction area. (10/2014).
- Tall Guns announces a price reduction in its combined Colorado and Utah CCW/CFP Course. The new price is $99.95 for both highly valuable permit course. (08/2014)
- ODIN Defensive Training has joined the Tall Guns Independent Affiliated Instructor team providing training in various locations (04/2014).
- Tall Guns now offers certification training for security officers in firearm, baton, handcuff, Taser and OC Spray. (05/2014)
- Rocky Mt. Firearms Safety has joined the Tall Guns Independent Affiliated Instructor team based in Colorado Springs (05/2014)
- Short Guns LLC and Protection LLC have joined the Tall Guns Independent Affiliated Instructor program (10/2013).
- West Virginia has just announced reciprocity with the state of Colorado.(08/22/2013)
- Tall Guns has earned the distinction as a Davidson's Gallery of Guns Gold dealer. (10/2012)
- Tall Guns is certified as the only TASER certified civilian training academy location in Colorado (10/2012)
Going Back to School aka Campus Life Security - $59.95
Back to School course is designed to develop the student’s awareness, habits, decision process and skills as they head back to school. This program is designed for any person getting ready to go to college, a private school or desiring a heightened level of knowledge for their day-to-day campus life.
This course is scheduled for 3.5 hours but could be longer depending upon questions and extended subjects. The student is provided course work book to use during the class and take home.
This course focuses on normal day-to-day activities that most of us take for granted but take can expose them to risk.
Key areas of focus are:
Web enabled technologies
- Smart phones
- Web Sites
- Social Media
- Password management
- Identity Protection Management
- Petitions and Application Management
Location Based Awareness
Site Survey Concepts
- Day Considerations
- Night Considerations
- Security and Law Enforcement Offices
- Pair Travel
- Tail Gating
- Security Protocols
- Site Survey Concepts
Parties and Off-Campus Activities
- Bread Crumbing Concept
- Beverage Management
- Leave No Person Behind philosophy
- Taser C2
- Close Quarters Choices
Basic Situational Awareness
- Tall Guns highly acclaimed module.
At the end of the course the student will receive a certificate of completion.